Open Bounce Pricing
- Ages 2–13 are $7.00 their 1st hour, each additional hour only $5.00 per hour per child
- Ages 2 and under are free with paid sibling, otherwise $3.50 (half-price). (1 free child per 1 full price sibling only please.)
Date Night Drop & Go
- Between 6pm–9:30pm on Saturdays (by reservation only)
- $20.00/child and $15.00 for each additional sibling
- Includes 2 hours of bouncing and 1-1/2 hour movie, including water and popcorn
- Juice and candy may be purchased at an additional cost.
- Reservations must be made no later than Thursday of each week. For your peace of mind, all staff are licensed medical professionals, first aid and CPR certified, and have no criminal backgrounds.
Punch, Reloadable & Gift Cards
- Prepaid Punch Cards are just $55.00 for 10 one hour bounce sessions, which discounts the price of each open bounce session from $7 to $5.50 per session! (May not be used for Birthday Parties, additional guests or Date Nights. No exceptions.)
- Reloadable Gift cards can be purchased with any amount desired. Perfect for stocking stuffers, Christmas or birthday gifts, graduations, and positive rewards systems for good behavior and good grades in school. Adults will enjoy our gift cards too! Send parents out for an evening to enjoy an anniversary or date night using our Date Night Drop & Go program!
- Looking for eGift Cards? Electronic Gift Cards are available to purchase here!
- No outside food or drink allowed in building except for booked birthday parties. You may bring children’s sealed water bottles with water only. They will need to remain in their cubby while they bounce and children come to the lobby to drink there.
- No gifts, party favors, or decorations except for booked birthday parties. Guests will be asked to take these items out to their car.
- NO SHOES, FOOD, OR GUM IN BOUNCY ROOM. We ask that adults remove their shoes and refrain from bringing food into the bouncy room as well. We want to keep the new carpet clean and immaculate for as long as possible and we want to protect our little friends that crawl on the floor!
- Parents may enjoy their purchased coffee but we ask that all children go to the lobby to eat and drink.
- Empty pockets and remove jewelry, crowns, swords, and toys.
- Children must wear socks on bouncies.
- No climbing on the sides of the bouncies or blocking the entrance/exit. No laying on or bouncing on the sides of the bouncies.
- No pulling on ropes, or hanging from hooks, and inflatable characters.
- No front or back flips.
- No standing on or jumping from couches or tables.
- NO ADULTS ON BOUNCIES.
Questions? Feel free to get in touch with us!